Randy Haveson, life coach, TedX speaker, and author of the book The Ego Cleanse: Becoming Your Own Best Friend, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Randy talks about how to get rid of your ego and fall in love with your true self. He discusses the journey he took to overcome his own personal struggles in life and what he had to do to break out of a suicidal depression and self-loathing period in his life. He talks about what he did to find love within and what he recommends we all do on a daily basis for cleansing our souls from ego and filling it with love. If you’re wondering how to let go of your ego and love yourself fully, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Randy came up with the concept for the ego cleanse book and how he went about writing it after years of struggle
- Suicidal depression and the true struggle behind it
- The power of hope in propelling you to get past your problems
- Having the smallest bit of support and how this can change everything for you
- Never giving up no matter how tough life seems in the moment
- Working on your relationship with yourself
- Moving away from ego Letting go of the materialism and money-chasing mindset
- The small bright side of the shutdown
- Seeking that which is outside for happiness and coming up empty in the end
- The fact that love comes from within yourself
- Getting all your happiness and contentment in life from inside yourself
- Reflecting on what really matters in life
- The fact that suicide and depression has gone up so much during the pandemic and what people need to focus on to get over this
- How people can develop their self-esteem in the 21st century
- Becoming your own best friend and getting comfortable being by yourself
- Self-love being one of the most important things in life, if not the most important
- Self-love vs. narcissism and the key differences
- Being happy with yourself knowing that you’re doing everything possible to be the best you can be
- Getting past major hiccups along the way and getting back on your feet after falling
- Negative self-talk in ordinary people’s days and depressed individual’s days
- The problem with keeping your emotions inside and not expressing them
- Nourishing yourself every single day
- The daily habits of self-love
Check out Randy on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!