Morris Brossette, speaker and high-performance mindset coach, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Morris talks about how he helps people overcome some of the most devastating challenges, struggles, and health conditions that most people would consider crippling or irreversible. He talks about how he trains his clients to tap into the power of their minds using meditation, visualization, and breath work, among other skill sets. Morris dives deep into how to tap into your mind and harness the power to overcome virtually anything that comes your way. If you’re wondering how to use your mind to overcome any struggle, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What Morris does now and how he got into helping people train their minds and perform at a much higher level
- Why and how Morris began working with veterans
- The power of taking control of your breath
- Getting past failure and training yourself to understand how to get past adversity
- Visualizations and the way Morris uses them to help his clients overcome different struggles and challenges they’re facing
- Doing the impossible, and showing people that nothing is actually impossible
- Morris’ work with a multiple sclerosis client and how he used visualization to help her take dramatic control of her symptoms
- How Morris’ visualizations actually look and why they probable differ from what most people have done before
- The true power of your subconscious mind and why tapping into the subconscious is the key to changing your life
- The work of Dr. Joe Dispenza and the incredible things he and his students have been doing with their minds and with meditation
- Doing something with your mind and having real, tangible results happen in your life based off what you imagined
- The law of attraction and whether it’s true
- Changing the narrative of your life and especially the narrative of formerly negative things
- Changing the words “I want to” to “I will” and then also “I am” or “I have”
- Diaphragmatic breathing and why this can be so helpful
- Box breathing and how to do it and why it works for getting you in a great mental state
- Morris’ client who was able to drastically reduce his Parkinson’s tremors, to the point where many people can’t even tell he has a neurodegenerative disease
- Accepting what is, and proceeding without resistance thereafter
- How he helped people who were wheelchair bound and told they would never walk again, walk again
- The nocebo effect and the negative power it can have over people
- Being positive, and knowing you can overcome whatever comes your way
Check out Morris on:
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
*This episode is sponsored by Away. For 20 dollars off a suitcase, visit awaytravel.com/eliteman and use promo code "eliteman" during checkout.