Justin Stenstrom, alternative medicine expert, speaker, podcast host, the founder of Elite Man Magazine, and the bestselling author of Elite Mind: A Real-World Guide to Overcoming Anxiety, Conquering Depression, and Unleashing Your Inner Confidence, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about how to stop thinking negatively and how to cultivate more gratitude in your life. He covers the main source of negative thinking and how we can get past this issue and also the best steps for cultivating a life of happiness and fulfillment. If you’re wondering how to feel happier and more content and cultivate a more positive mindset in life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
• Negative thinking and how it affects our lives
• The biggest source of negative thinking right now
• How to stop negative thinking in its tracks
• Why the grass is not always greener
• The fact most of our thoughts are about 70% negative or non-productive
• How to move the positive thoughts up and think more favorably
• The truth about suicidal depression
• How to fix nutritional depression
• How to fix problems of bipolar or schizophrenia
• The role heavy metals play in our brain
• How to cultivate gratitude
• What to say aloud to be more grateful
• Why gratitude is so important for happiness and content
• Having a purpose in your life
• The power of journaling
• The neurotransmitters in your brain that lead to happiness and contentment
• Leaving others better than you found them
• Volunteering your time for those in need
• Looking at your past in a different perspective
Check out Justin on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!