Tucker Max, New York Times Best Selling author of 4 books, including I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and co-founder of Scribe Media, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Tucker talks about transforming his life around in the past couple of decades and what it took for him to truly feel happy and fulfilled as opposed to just successful. Tucker dives into everything from psychedelic medicines, to energy work, to traditional therapy, to the law of attraction, and so much more. In fact, we get very deep into a number of profound topics and cover a myriad of fascinating topics regarding health, spirituality, and happiness. If you’re wondering how to reinvent yourself like Tucker Max, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What Tucker’s been up to the past few years and why his writing style and business approach have changed dramatically
- The good aspects to Tucker at 30 years old
- The ‘dark’ side of Tucker at age 30 and the inner demons he suppressed
- What Tucker realized when the movie I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell flopped at the box office
- The inner work that Tucker needed to do and decided to do after the movie essentially failed
- Plant medicine and psychedelics and the medicinal and profound effects they had on Tucker
- MDMA, mushrooms, LSD, and the varying effects of each
- Using a Shaman to help with the psychedelic experience
- How mushrooms work and resetting the Default Mode Network
- How often Tucker Max uses plant medicines and why he does so and now
- What Tucker saw during his psychedelic trips and the work that he did while in these different states of consciousness
- Tucker’s experience with an energy worker and how she’s helped heal his past issues
- Why Tucker’s reality and spirituality changed over the years
- The fact that we are all made up of energy and the healing potential that exists when we can tap into different states of energy-controlling consciousness, whether via meditation or something else
- The fact that we construct our own universe and our own reality
- Whether Tucker had a strategy for becoming successful way back in the day or whether it was a lot of luck
- Why you have to get everything ready for luck to come into your life, including working hard
- The 2 keys to success that Tucker attributes his wildly popular books to
- Why he thinks the movie failed and why this was a bit of a blessing in disguise
- Whether Tucker plans on writing books again or not
- Tucker’s relationship with his parents and whether or not it effects him even now
- Why forgiveness is really about you Tucker’s favorite nonfiction and fiction books
Check out Tucker on:
*Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com or EliteManMagazine.com/elitemind.