Todd Fox, former US Marine, law enforcement veteran, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu National Champion, and is one of the country’s most respected and effective personal security experts, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Todd talks about what you need to do to keep yourself and your loved ones safe during everyday situations. He breaks down the mental, emotional, and physical aspects to self protection, fighting, and fleeing when you have to in order to stay alive and well. If you’re wondering how to stay safe in any situation no matter how chaotic or dangerous, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
• Why Todd got into the self protection industry
• Being a smaller guy but managing to stay safe and win
• Understanding the technical side and using your brain more if you’re smaller
• The protective field and setting up processes and strategies to stay safe
• The Five As for keeping yourself safe
• Whether or not jiu-jitsu is practical in a street fight
• How to survive against multiple attackers
• Understanding your environment and determining the baseline
• Identifying the anomalies, if any, in an environment
• Knowing the rules and laws of your climate so you can optimize your chances of survival and safety
• What weapons you should think about carrying for safety purposes
• Whether or not guns are a good idea or knives
• How to protect yourself in another country when traveling
• Avoiding dangerous situations
• Having angles and giving yourself an out
• When the time for aggression is and what to do when it’s time to fight
• How to train to fight and not freeze
• Training to build resilience and mental toughness
Check out Todd on:
* For a limited time only buy 1 Zinc and get 2 FREE at: elitelifenutrition.com/products/special
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!
*Go to calderalab.com and use the coupon code ELITEMAN at checkout for 20% off.