Robert Kandell, relationship expert, life coach, and podcaster, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Robert talks about how to have open relationships and be happy not being with just one partner the rest of your life. He shares his experiences being in both monogamous, exclusively committed relationships to being in completely open and polyamorous relationships with many women. And also what living in a sex commune was like and what it taught him about sex, relationships, and women. If you’re wondering what it’s like to have a relationship other than the traditional American marriage type of relationship, and what an open and successful relationship might look like, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Robert’s life changed at Burning Man when he was about 28 years old
- What Burning Man is and why it’s been so popular over the years
- Why he and his first wife took their marriage to completely new levels sexually
- The reason he and his first wife ultimately ended up getting divorced about 5 years later
- What living in a sex commune did for Robert’s life both sexually and emotionally
- The transition from being in a regular marriage to going to swinger’s clubs to eventually being in an open relationship with other sex partners
- Making sure the woman you are primarily with is comfortable during a threesome
- The complete threesome dynamic and how to make sure everyone enjoys it
- Why men must be patient in threesomes with two other women
- Why Robert matured over the years and became more of an enlightened man because of his sexual openness
- Why some people have called Robert a sex addict and why he is not
- What sex addiction truly means and the behaviors that sex addicts exhibit
- Why Robert doesn’t think monogamy is a natural condition and his compelling theory surrounding this
- The book Sex At Dawn by Christopher Ryan
- Co-parenting in open relationships and how this works
- Why Robert is getting married soon but why it’s not going to be a typical marriage
- How to find someone who wants the same things you want sexually and how this can improve your relationship exponentially
- Getting past jealousy while being in a relationship (being so comfortable that you don’t feel threatened by your spouse hooking up with other people)
- Trusting your partner and being fully honest with them in everything you desire in a relationship
Check out Robert on:
* Also go to EliteLifeNutrition.com to get our world-class magnesium citrate right now. Make sure you sign up for our exclusive newsletter as well to get all of our special offers and discounts not seen anywhere else. Become healthier now by adding Elite Life into your routine every day!