Dr. Doug Brackmann, psychologist and author of Driven: Understanding and Harnessing the Genetic Gifts Shared by Entrepreneurs, Navy SEALs, Pro Athletes, and Maybe YOU, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. Brackmann talks about the unique drive that lies in a certain segment of the population including many elite men. He breaks the hidden powers that harnessing this drive can bring and the insidious pitfalls that may accompany this gift as well and lead to its possessors’ downfall in life. If you’re wondering how to unleash this powerful inner drive upon the world, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
• The unique personality type that Doug has and how common it really is
• Questioning everything and being a bit of a rebel
• Why the driven people came to be driven through evolution
• What driven people think about that others do not
• Farmers and why they make great employees
• Why driven people can’t be farmers
• The worst type of owner or CEO
• What driven CEOs need to do to get out of their own way
• The reason driven people often are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
• The downfalls to being a driven person
• What to look out for in terms of pitfalls in life and business
• The feeling that the grass is always greener
• Never being content with your performance as a driven individual
• Learning to be content with your life
• Controlling your emotions and not letting them take over your life
Check out Dr. Brackmann on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.