Bryan Falchuk, best-selling author, life coach, and speaker, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Bryan talks about his unique approach to improving his relational skills and how he developed a revolutionary system known as the 50 75 100 technique. Bryan shares his past struggles with relationships and what he used to do wrong with regard to his perspective on relationships and his ability to control the outcome of many situations. He then talks about his epiphany when it comes to dealing with and working with others and how this mindset shift allows him to get infinitely more out of his relationships. If you’re wondering how to communicate better, take more ownership in your life, and get so much more out of your relationships in life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Relationship struggles and why so many of us have them
- Struggles with Bryan’s own relationships and how he fixed them
- What helped Bryan overcome his struggles and his big epiphany moment
- How Bryan found an approach that he calls the 50 75 100 solution and how this helped him
- The numbers and significance to 50, 75, 100, and why it’s such a critical and game-changing way of thinking
- Why the work only begins when you get married
- The fact that the divorce rate has been skyrocketing over the last few years
- Divorce rate isn’t spiking as bad as it could because people are less likely to get married nowadays
- Letting things go and giving others the benefit of the doubt so that it doesn’t affect you and your life
- Why letting things go is a great way to help with a relationship conflict
- Why there are times when you need to do what’s best for you
- Surrendering yourself to something and empowering yourself in the process
- Why the more you fight things the more power you give it
- Navigating through things in all relationships and the importance of this
- Why Relationships aren’t always perfect, but what matters is what you do in those problem-filled moments
- How relationships build up over time and how to work on them the right way
- Why if you get divorced it doesn’t mean that you or the other person failed it’s just that things didn’t work out
- What to do when life doesn’t go your way and why this is perfectly okay
- Why looking back on failure is disrespectful to your achievements
- The fact that failing and learning are two completely different things
- Interdependence and what this truly means in relationships
- Impermanence and that fact that everything in life changes
- Discovering what you’re really looking for in a relationship
- Understanding your own desires and figuring out if they align properly with that of your spouse
Check out Bryan on:
Sponsors: * Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com or EliteManMagazine.com/elitemind.
*Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!