Justin Ehrlich, life and health coach, acupuncturist, integrative Chinese medicine practioner, and Daoist biohacker, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Justin talks about how to use ancient teachings from around the world to step back into the body and take back control of your mind when things go haywire. He shares the secret to feeling grounded in times of chaos, reducing your stress when things don’t go your way, and overcoming horrible traumas or misadventures that inevitably occur throughout life. Justin also covers meditation, breath work, mindfulness, Chinese medicine, and philosophy in this epic chat. If you’re wondering how to take back control of your mind and body, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What the ancient healing systems knew about mental health and happiness that we seem to have lost or never learned about over the recent years
- The overstimulation of our minds in this technological age and what this is doing to our health
- The damage of EMFs and other stressors that could potentially be very dangerous
- The body’s incredible innate ability to heal itself
- Getting out of the way of your body’s ability to heal and opening up the right pathways for optimizing your health
- The importance of eating real, whole foods Justin’s favorite supplements for combating stress and balancing your energy levels
- The true role of supplements with regard to your overall health and why most people look at supplements in the wrong way
- Empowering yourself and building the skill of actually taking control of your mind
- Why the sources of anxiety are different for every person
- Discovering the sources and triggers of your anxiety and why this is so critical for getting past it
- Recognizing your own unique perspective on life and seeing your blindspots for the first time
- Getting over your attachment to your identity (race, ethnicity, gender, etc.)
- The concept of Yin and Yang and how this fits into our masculine and feminine balance
- Why the physical body is so vital for getting us to take control of our minds
- Why we can’t really multitask like we think we can
- Why single-point meditation is so helpful in getting you to release your worry and anxiety
- The herbs that Justin Ehrlich uses to help facilitate his proper mindset for meditation
- Whether or not psychedelic drugs can be useful for getting over a trauma or shifting your mindset into a new place
- Habitualizing the mindfulness practice throughout the day and resetting your nervous system before you go down a negative path
- Detaching from your emotions and simply observing them
- The power of your breath and specific breathing techniques to take control of your mind
Check out Justin on:
Website: justinehrlich.com/28-day-challenge-special-offer Facebook: facebook.com/JustinEhrlichLAc
*Follow Justin on Instagram at Instagram.com/JustinStenstrom.
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel by going to EliteManMagazine.com/youtube right now!
* Have you joined the Elite Man Newsletter yet? If not, get on it now! Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and sign up to get special Elite Man content not seen nor heard anywhere else. Get all of our bonus podcast information, sneak peaks into upcoming shows, behind-the-scenes content, special offers, and exclusive Elite Man updates you won’t find anywhere else. I’m telling you if you’re not on our newsletter yet you’re missing out. Go to EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter and become a true member of the Elite Man Community. I look forward to speaking soon. EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter.